|Here at ALLRPG, we try to facilitate a relaxed atmosphere and laid back manner of posting. Joking around is encouraged and a little playful banter can be a good thing, but sometimes, it gets taken too far or debates become so heated, that insults can be dealt, so the forum staff are the ones that take care of these types of things. Things such as racial slurs, bigoted remarks, and general hateful statements will not be tolerated. We have a system of punishment consisting of infractions. An infraction is given when someone believes what another member says is inflammatory. That post gets spotlighted in the staff forums and the moderators and administrators discuss the course of action that will be taken. If the staff believes that the remark legitimately deserves punishment, then the infractions stays.
After a member has incurred a certain number of infractions, he or she will be banned from the forums permanently.
There are different levels of punishment, however:
Administrators have final say in what happens on the forums. If you think you have been unfairly infracted, then contact one of the administrators. A lot of what moderators do is based on their judgment and sometimes, they make mistakes, so they are accountable in their actions as well.
The rules are easy to follow and we don't like to punish people, but sometimes it is necessary. Just keep a friendly attitude and try your best not to make inflammatory statements, and you will be fine.
Enjoy the forums.
- The first infraction is a warning infraction
- The second infraction will result in the loss of signature privileges
- The third will result in the loss of avatar privileges
- The fourth will result in the user being put in miserable status, which takes away avatar, signature, and most forum navigating privileges
- The fifth will result in a temporary ban, the length of which will be up to an administrator
- The sixth infraction will result in a permanent ban